In order to vote absentee ballot, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Expect to be absent from the community for the entire time the polls are open.
- Be physically unable to attend the polls without physical assistance from another.
- Unable to attend the polls because of the tenets of your religion.
- Confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
- Appointed as an election inspector in a precinct other than where you reside.
In Person: The last day to obtain an Absent Voter Ballot in the Johnstown Township Clerk’s office is 4:00 PM the Monday prior to the election. The ballot must be voted in the office and returned. All ballots must be returned by 8:00 PM on Election Day to be counted.
Online: Absent Voter Ballot Application